Marvel at Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede, and other stunning locations on a full-day tour. Learn about the myths and legends of Northern Ireland. Choose from over 19 locations in Belfast to hop off at during your bus tour on the second and third days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 2 days
- from first activation
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Day 1 - Giants causeway tour - Meeting point 10 Great Victoria street Belfast Check-in 8:45 AM for a tour departure time of 9 AM Day 2-3 - Belfast Hop-on Hop-off tour - Meet the tour at any of the stops along the tour route For the City Tour, it is best to start at Stop 1, Donegall Square West - Side City HallOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- On the first day, please meet your guide at the meeting point 15 minutes before the Giant's Causeway tour starts. The bus departs at 9 AM sharp
- Food and drinks are not included