Travel from Belfast and discover one of Ireland's most scenic attractions – the Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Be guided by your audioguide and get access to the visitor's center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at 10 Great Victoria Street, facing the Grand Opera House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This full-day tour involves a lot of walking
- The program is not recommended for young children or people with limited mobility
- There will be stops for refreshments
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments