Soar above the waves on the Costa del Sol during this parasailing adventure in Benalmádena. Admire views of Costa del Sol at heights of up to 650 feet above the sparkling Mediterranean Ocean.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Look out for the bright yellow parasailing boat right next to the ferry ticket booth 'Costasol Cruseros' located opposite the parking and mini train. Your guide will be wearing a bright orange t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All participants will be weighed at the start of the activity to ensure a safe flight. The maximum capacity of the parachutes is 200kg. This is also subject to weather conditions
- It is possible for 2 or 3 people to parasail together. Their combined weight must not exceed 200kg. You may not be able to fly together should the maximum weight be exceeded and additional charges will be applied for additional flights