Visit Spain's third largest city on a day trip to Valencia and learn more about its culture and history with the help of an English-speaking representative throughout the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is possible from 12 central meeting points in Albir and Benidorm. Meeting points: 8:30 AM at Albir Garden Hotel (pavement outside) 8:35 AM at Magic Robin Hood (pavement outside) 8:45 AM at Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 8:45 AM at Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 8:50 AM at Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 8:55 AM at Buddies Bar (Calle Ibiza - pavement outside) 9:05 AM at Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto - pavement outside) 9:15 AM BP Petrol Station (Av. Jame 1) 9:20 AM Poseidon Playa (Bus stop on beach road) 9:30 AM at Gran Hotel Bali (pavement outside front entrance) 9:40 AM at Magic Natura (roundabout at the entrance to the zoo)
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date