Roam the beautiful and historic capital of Brandenburg on a personalized tour with an expert guide. Discover the Sanssouci Palace and Park, the largest UNESCO World Heritage Site in Germany and former home to both the Prussian Royal Family and the KGB.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel/accommodation in Berlin.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour has to be booked at least 14 days in advance.
- This tour requires a transportation vehicle. The mentioned price is for a group of maximum 6 people. If your group is larger than 6 people, please contact the local partner and they will arrange a suitable vehicle. Please keep in mind the price will change accordingly.
- Some walking on the tour is also required.