Choose from 2 different routes and explore Berlin from a different perspective on a 1-hour Segway tour. Glide past monuments from the days of the Cold War, discover amazing modern architecture and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Robot city Krausnickstraße 2, Berlin, 10115.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes according to the weather
- You must be at least 15 years old to take part
- Participants must weigh between 45 and 118 kilograms
- A valid driving or moped license is required
- Choose from 2 routes. Option A: Brandenburg Gate - Central Train Station - German Chancellery - Swiss Embassy - Reichstag Building - Holocaust Memorial. Option B: Gendarmenmarkt – Checkpoint Charlie – Berlin Wall at Potsdam Square – Sony Center – Philharmonie – Brandenburg Gate – Holocaust Memorial