Paddle along the Landwehrkanal and River Spree on a 3-hour kayak tour in Berlin. Get a new perspective of East Berlin, paddling along the former Iron Curtain, and admire views of the Oberbaumbrücke.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide at the blue Kayak Berlin Tours Truck at Carl-Herz-Ufer 1. You can walk thru the park at Urbanhafen an will see our truck from van Loon Restaurant Ship. Next Metrostation Prinzenstarsse U1 is just 300m away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will paddle in 2-person kayaks. Should there be fewer guests, a 1-seater kayak will be used. There must be at least 1 guest over the age of 18 in each kayak
- Guests are kindly requested to help carry the kayaks from the car to the water and back
- Larger tours have a German and an Enlgish-speaking guide. Smaller ones will be done in German and English by one guide