Explore Berlin with a 24, 48, or 72-hour ticket on an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Take in views of Berlin's most distinctive landmarks and delve into its fascinating history with an audioguide available in 8 languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you start the tour at 3:00 PM, you can enjoy the ride until 3:00 PM, 24, 48, or 72 hours after initial use (depending on option selected)
- A child ticket is available for children between the ages of 5 - 15. Children under 5 may travel free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult
- The buses are wheelchair accessible with access ramps. Please call in advance to make arrangements
- The walking tour begins at stop 13: Brandenburg Gate. The German tour starts every day at 11:30 AM and the English tour starts at 2:00 PM every day.