Enjoy the most famous Berlin musical, following the story of Sally Bowles at Tipi am Kanzleramt. Listen to songs such as "Maybe this Time," "Mein Herr" and "Life is a Cabaret," which made Berlin famous all over the world.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Tipi am Kanzleramt, Große Querallee, 10557 Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cabaret – The Musical is suitable for international guests who are familiar with the story
- The spoken language will be German, some songs will be performed in English
- Besides the dishes offered on the dinner menu, there will also be a three-course menu or a special musical arrangement available. Booking of one of these options will be possible until one day prior to the performance
- Guests with limited mobility are asked to contact the supplier in advance