Explore the impressive art collection of the Gemäldegalerie in Berlin with its more than 1,000 masterpieces by famous artists from different artistic periods.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The museum is located inside the Gemäldegalerie Matthäikirchplatz, 10785 Berlin. Once you are inside the museum, go straight to the entrance to the exhibition where the staff will scan your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This ticket is non-refundable. If you would like to make a booking for a group, please contact the visitors’ office of the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin directly.
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended, not mandatory
- The museum is only partially wheelchair accessible.
- The Gemäldegalerie Art Museum implements an innovative lighting concept. Therefore, there will be partial closings within the next two years. As the first construction phase, the area of Dutch paintings of the 16th century, the area of Flemish and partly Dutch paintings of the 17th century will be closed from October 25, 2021, until April 2, 2022. A selection of the main works from the closed areas will be on view in the adjoining rooms.