Discover places related to the life of Albert Einstein in a half-day guided trip in Berlin. Walk through Berlin and see some stunning architecture such as Brandenburg Gate and Humboldt University.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Der Rufer monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶