Discover Berlin’s many points of interest on an open-top double-decker bus. Discover the German capital. See the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz, Alexanderplatz, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Download the 'City Sightseeing Berlin' app to check the latest times and see a list of the stop locations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bus runs from 9:30 AM to 5 PM from stop 1; every 20-30 minutes
- The whole loop lasts 2.5 hours, so the latest recommended departure is at 3 PM
- You can use this voucher on City Sightseeing and Top Tour Red buses in Berlin
- The tour will not operate on the 23rd, 24th, 30th or 31st of January