Discover nature's great adventures in Germany's largest natural history museum. Get a glimpse into stunning research collections, discover biodiversity and learn how we can preserve it.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Invalidenstraße 43, 10115 Berlin, main entrance of the museum. You do not have to got to the ticket office - please show and exchange your ticket at the entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- For reduced tickets, proof of age/status will be required upon entry.