Discover Berlin's world-famous Museum Island. Explore the wonders of ancient Egypt, Babylon, Greece and Rome on this exclusive tour through two remarkable museums: the Pergamon and the New Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet outside Bodestrasse 2 at the bottom of the steps of the "James Simon Galerie" on Museum Island. Look for the guide with the blue lanyard and yellow name badge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Bode Museum, the Alte Nationalgalerie and the Altes Museum are closed on Mondays.
- Backpacks are not allowed in the exhibitions and have to be left in the lockers that are provided.
- No water bottles are allowed to the Pergamon Museum
- Access to Pergamon Panorama is not permitted during this tour
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking, but there are folding chairs available for use, free from the museum
- There will not be any food and drinks provided during this tour
- Gratuities can be paid to your guide