Learn how the tragedy of a divided Berlin was overcome to create one of the world's most vibrant cities. Visit 4 very different districts in 4 hours, and see landmarks such as the Kulturbrauerei and East Side Gallery along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a yellow name tag for easy recognition.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin. Please arrive 15 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours run Tuesdays and Fridays from April to October.