Explore Berlin's most famous highlights and learn all about the city's eventful history. Discover the government district, admire the magnificent Prussian buildings and stroll through the cradle of Berlin in the Nikolai quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
In front of the main entrance of the Paul-Löbe Haus, opposite the Federal Chancellery, Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 1, 10557 Berlin, DeutschlandOpen in Google Maps ⟶