Walk from Alexanderplatz and through the Gothic remains of the city. See Humboldt University and Gendarmenmarkt. Listen to stories about the Brandenburg Gate and hear about the end of the Berlin Wall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
We meet in fron of the Red Town Hall (Rotes Rathaus), close to the TV Tower and Neptune Fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts.