Visit the authentic places related to the 12 years of Nazi dictatorship in Berlin and learn more about the WWII and its consequences. The 6-hour tour uncovers Berlin under the darkness of the second world war and unveils life in Germany under Hitler.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Potsdamer Platz 10, in front of the Espresso HouseOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that on this tour you will take public transport and need a day card for the zones AB of Berlin