Explore Berlin with a 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6-day Berlin WelcomeCard. Ride public transport in the ABC zones, including Berlin Brandenburg Airport, receive discounts of up to 50% with many partners, and benefit from the pocket travel guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 2 - 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
After booking your WelcomeCard, you will receive an email with your ticket for public transportation across the entire city and a guide. To receive discounts at the sights included in the card, present your ticket and guide directly at the attraction.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Only the person whose name is shown on the voucher can redeem it. An ID document is required.
- Up to 3 children between the ages of 6 and 14 can travel free on their parents’ ticket or when accompanying an adult. Accompanied children under 6 years travel free.
- Berlin fare zones A, B and C for which you will need an appropriate travel ticket to use the transport service (bus & rail, tram). Zone A comprises the inner city of Berlin up to and including the S-Bahn Ring. Zone B is located outside the S-Bahn Ring up to the city limits. Zone C is the area around Berlin.
- Please note that GetYourGuide Gift Codes can not be applied to this product