See the city of Berlin from a completely different perspective during the famous Festival of Lights that takes place every October. Enjoy the bus ride with views of the most famous illuminations and take some incredible photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Potsdamer Platz, at the corner of Gabriele-Tergit-Promenade, 10117 Berlin, Germany.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour is 3 hours from Tuesday to Thursday and 4 hours on Friday and Saturday
- The tour is not fully wheelchair accessible but can be arranged on demand