Experience Berlin from a completely different perspective during the light festival in October. Admire the view of the illuminations from the Spree and the bus and enjoy a Berlin currywurst.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Gabriele-Tergit-Promenade near Potsdamer Platz. The boarding point for the boat will be announced during the bus tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour is 4 hours from Sunday to Thursday, and 4.5 hours on Fridays and Saturdays
- The tour is not fully wheelchair accessible but can be arranged on demand