Treat your taste buds to a 3-hour walking tour of Berlin’s funky Kreuzberg district and discover a dynamic, multicultural food scene. With plenty of surprises along the way, you will stop to sample 6 original Berlin eating and drinking experiences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The corner of May-Ayim-Ufer and Oberbaum Brücke, in front of the historical placard. The nearest tube station is Ubahnhof Schlesisches Tor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tastings mentioned are just a selection from many great options - the exact itinerary of each tour differs from day to day, depending on opening hours, changing offers and weather conditions.
- Come hungry, bring curiosity and a lot of appetite for what has been planned by your guide.
- Please note that some of this tour's tastings do not fit to the diet preferences of vegetarians and vegans - whenever possible your guide will try to find good alternatives.
- If you have any food allergies or other diet preferences, please inform your guides at the beginning of each tour and they will be happy to assist you.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.