Experience Berlin on an easy-going walking tour with a maximum of 12 people. See Alexanderplatz, with the World Clock, Red Town Hall and the imposing Fernsehturm (TV Tower). Walk across the Schlossplatz and enjoy a coffee on the beautiful Gendarmenmarkt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet at the World Clock on Alexanderplatz • The clock is 1 minute by foot from tram-stop Alexanderplatz Bahnhof (lines M2, M4, M5) and 1 minute by foot from S and U-Bahn Station Alexanderplatz (lines S3, S5, S75, U2, U5, U8) • Your guide will carry a sign with the logo of Berlin Bike TourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in all weathers. On rainy days, rain ponchos will be provided.
- A minimum number of 2 persons is required for the tour. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at short notice and to notify you accordingly.
- The cancellation deadline for tours with groups of three or more persons is 3 days before the scheduled tour.