Enjoy an exciting journey through the history of Berlin by bike and discover the most famous sights in the city. On this 3.5-hour bike tour you ride through Prenzlauer Berg, past Museum Island, along the Berlin Wall, and to the Government District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour provides a personal atmosphere in small groups with a maximum of 15 participants.
- The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select a bike that fits you best from our large fleet of bicycles.