On this Third Reich tour you’ll learn about the darkest days of Nazi Germany. Hear about the Nazi rise to power, the subsequent downfall, and the aftermath. Visit the Jewish quarter, Nazi bunkers, a WWII air-raid shelter, war-ravaged buildings, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Fat Tire Tours Office at the base of the giant TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Berlin's Alexanderplatz. The office is marked with Fat Tire Tours signs and flags.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Free gloves are provided on cold days and rain ponchos are available for purchase should you desire one
- Please note that this tour runs only in English