Embark on a guided walking tour of Bern's medieval Old Town and discover the history from its origins to modern-day Bern. See landmarks, including the Zytglogge, the Federal Palace, and the Bear Pit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English
Select participants and date
Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be showing a getyourguide signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You will climb 312 steps to reach the top of the cathedral. There is no elevator.