Discover the Basque region that surrounds Bilbao during a full-day trip from San Sebastian. Fall in love with charming San Juan de Gaztelugatxe and enjoy the magnificient cosmopolitan Bilbao city and Guggenheim Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please let us know in what hotel or adress should we pick you up in advance.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- * Due to limited capacity, climbing the 241 stairs to the Gaztelugatxe hermitage is not guaranteed. Instead, you would first visit the town on the Biscayan coast Mundaka, known worldwide for its waves and fishing tradition, and then a stop would be made to enjoy a panoramic view of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe from the viewpoint.