Discover Slovenia's most spectacular natural sites – the famous Alpine jewels of Bled and its surroundings. Enjoy various sceneries, learn about the local crafts and traditions of one of Europe's most picturesque Alpine regions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Ljubljana: Grand Hotel Union Business – by the fountain (Miklosiceva cesta 3, 1000 Ljubljana). Hotel Park – bus station on Ilirska Street. STIC – Slovenian Tourist Information Centre (Krekov Trg 10, 1000 Ljubljana). Levstikov Trg – (by the Church). Hostel Celica – (Metelkova ulica 8, 1000 Ljubljana). Hotel Lev – (Vosnjakova ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana). Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel – (Bratislavska cesta 8, 1000 Ljubljana). Hotel Cubo – (Slovenska cesta 15, 1000 Ljubljana). M Hotel – (Derceva ulica 4, 1000 Ljubljana).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Due to multiple pick-up locations, your guide might need up to 20 minutes to complete all pick-ups. Give a call in case of longer delays
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised
- The tour needs a minimum of two participants to run
- Most of the tour is outdoors, so be sure to wear warm clothing