Discover the fairy-tale land of Bled on a guided day trip from Ljubljana. Take a boat ride across Lake Bled to the island and enter the castle to experience stunning views of the Julian Alps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- German, French, Italian, Japanese, Hungarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Croatian, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
We meet on the square named Trg Francoske revolution, there will be a silver Mercedez Benz vanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Ticket for a traditional Pletna boat ride is possible to pay only in cash 18 euros per person.