This is a top-rated and charming Slovenia attraction in one single tour. Go from the Alpine jewels of Bled, and its surroundings to the mystic underground karst at Postojna cave, and the home of Slovenia's version of Robin Hood at Predjama Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Ljubljana: Grand Hotel Union Business – by the fountain (Miklosiceva cesta 3, 1000 Ljubljana). Hotel Park – bus station on Ilirska street. STIC – Slovenian Tourist Information Centre (Krekov Trg 10, 1000 Ljubljana). Levstikov Trg – (by the Church). Hotel Lev – (Vosnjakova ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana). Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel – (Bratislavska cesta 8, 1000 Ljubljana). Hotel Cubo – (Slovenska cesta 15, 1000 Ljubljana). M Hotel – (Derceva ulica 4, 1000 Ljubljana).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Postojna Cave has a constant temperature of around 9°C, so wear warm clothes
- Good walking shoes are also advised as paths on certain parts of the tour can be slippery
- There will be opportunities to capture some beautiful scenery, so bring your camera