Discover the gem amongst the Blue Mountains canyons. Feel confident whether you're a beginner or experienced with your canyoneering instructor with you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Abseil in the Blue Mountains National Park from 5 meters to 60 meters!
- Enjoy spectacular views along the way
- Feel safe and grow in confidence with your instructor by your side
- Refuel with a delicious gourmet lunch
- All technical equipment: helmets, harnesses and wet suits
- Gourmet lunch of your choice
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- National park entry fees
- Waterproof camera to capture your adventure
- Children under 14 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Go inside the Blue Mountains YHA and find the first door on the left when you enter the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You need to be reasonably fit, have basic swimming abilities for Canyoning, have no major fear of heights, and have a keen sense of adventure.