Experience Bonn and the surrounding area and save money with the Bonn Regio WelcomeCard. Travel by public transport for free, visit many museums free of charge or for a discounted price, and discover other places of interest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Bonn Information, Windeckstraße 1 (Münsterplatz), D-53111 BonnOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- After booking, you will receive a voucher labeled "Paid Ticket." You will receive the Bonn Regio WelcomeCard and the guidebook by presenting the voucher at the Bonn Information in the city center.
- Please stamp your ticket once before using the public transport at one of the ticket validation machines and enter the name, date, and time on the ticket. The validity of the Bonn Regio WelcomeCard begins upon validation of the ticket.
- Please be aware of the location of your arrival before traveling. The guidebook contains an overview map of the three tariff zones. All attractions are marked with the corresponding color of the respective tariff zone. It is not possible to obtain the map by mail in advance.
- Family ticket: 2 adults and up to 3 children (6-17 years of age).