Taste the world-famous wines of St. Emilion and discover the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage village on this half-day wine tour. Enjoy 4 tastings during a morning tour unique to Bordeaux.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Bordeaux Tourist Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- The minimum number of persons for this tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours prior to the tour if the minimum number of persons is not met. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. In case of unsuitable weather conditions (extreme heat or torrential rain), the tour may be canceled up to 1 hour prior to scheduled departure. Please note that if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. Thank you for your understanding
- Unfortunately Saint Emilion village is not wheelchair accessible. Please contact us for alternatives.