Discover the 2 most famous wine-growing regions of Bordeaux, Médoc and Saint-Émilion, on a wine tasting tour to 3 wineries. Walk around a UNESCO-listed village and enjoy a picnic break in a Château.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The guide may conduct the tour in French and English (bilingual). He will adapt to the group
- The wineries and schedule may vary, but the quality of the tours and tastings will remain the same
- Don't forget to take a water bottle with you, and fill it up in the morning
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your tour to ensure the comfort of the group and the respect of the schedule