Visit the medieval village of Saint-Émilion, and discover the historical landmarks that make this UNESCO Heritage site so renowned. Delight in a guided winery tour and wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point in front of the tourist office of Bordeaux : 12 cours du 30 Juillet Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour includes some walking
- Comfortable clothing is recommended