Explore the wine growing region of Medoc on a full-day tasting tour, and sample the best red wines in the area. Home to over 1,500 vineyards, follow Medoc's famous Chateau Road and learn all about different wine tasting techniques along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In front of central Bordeaux tourism office, located at 12 cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 BordeauxOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Adult only tour, not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- This activity operates rain or shine