Taste the wines of the Bordeaux region on a food and wine tasting tour of Saint-Émilion, departing from Bordeaux. Visit 2 different wineries to sample their wares, take a guided stroll in the medieval town and enjoy a French aperitif to conclude the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please wait in front of the Bordeaux tourist office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- The tour will be conducted in English
- Tour in English only from April to November
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible. You will receive a full refund in the case of other unforeseen events resulting in cancellation
- Unfortunately Saint Emilion village is not wheelchair accessible