Discover Bordeaux's history and culture and visit its most charming neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. Hop on your bike and embark on an artistic, architectural, and gastronomic adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the Bordeaux bike tour is about a 3 to 5-minute walk from the Jardin Public or Paul Doumer tram stop on the C line. It is important that you arrive at the meeting point at least "15 minutes" before the scheduled departure time to ensure a smooth and timely start. We understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise, "so we have a grace period of 5 minutes for latecomers before we begin the tour". Please note that as a small business, we are UNABLE to offer refunds in the event that you are late or unable to attend the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- To run a tour we require a minimum of 6 participants
- The minimum height required for adult participants is 150 cm (5 feet)
- We recommend bringing a reusable water bottle for hydration, as well as snacks and sun protection
- Group sizes can vary depending on the season. During French public holidays, June, July, and August, the maximum group size is 12. For the rest of the year, groups are smaller with 2 to 8 participants.
- If you are not confident or experienced in riding a bike, it is strongly recommended to consider alternative tour options.
- Safety is the top priority, and it is important to be aware of the potential risks involved when cycling in a city
- For those who are comfortable and experienced riders, our bike tours offer a fantastic way to explore the city and discover its hidden gems. A carefully planned route and experienced guides are provided to ensure a memorable and enjoyable experience
- The excursion covers a distance of approximately 12 kilometers