Discover Bordeaux's history and culture and visit its most charming neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. Hop on your bike and embark on an artistic, architectural, and gastronomic adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at the bike garage. It's about a 3 to 4-minute walk from the Jardin Public or Paul Doumer tram stop, line C, near the Portuguese Embassy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The minimum height required for adults is 155cm (5 foot)
- Our group tours require a minimum of 3 seats booked to start. If the minimum number is not reached, the activity provider will contact you to re-arrange