Explore 2000 years of art through the lens of the greatest masterpieces in a private tour of the Borghese Gallery with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide at entrance of the Borghese Gallery, which is located in the Villa Borghese Park. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As this a walking tour through a museum, comfortable walking shoes are strongly recommended.
- Please advise if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.
- Wheelchair users are required to leave their personal wheelchairs with the museum and use the one provided by the Borghese Gallery.
- Strollers are allowed only for children up to 2 years old.