Take part in Boston's fullest Freedom Trail walk, hitting more sites than any other tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the corner of Park Street and Tremont Street (Boston Common). Meet a few steps from the corner next to the large white marble plaque. The tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All sites are visited from the exterior unless otherwise noted
- Walks comply with all local government regulations
- You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues
- Please refer to Boston government guidelines for the most up to date information