Experience the culinary and historical delights of Boston on walking tour. Try a tasty lobster roll, creamy clam chowder, and other regional dishes and responsible, locally sourced favourites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside of the Independence Wharf Building at the corner of Atlantic Ave. and Seaport Blvd.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Specific food allergies cannot be catered to
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge