Sample Boston's most iconic seafood dishes on a guided walking tour. Enjoy fresh, local favorites including award-winning clam chowder, a raw bar with shrimp and oysters, a cannoli, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your tour begins in Boston's historic North End. Meet your guide at Modern Pastry Underground. You do not need to wait in line for the pastry shop. Walk right in, and head downstairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This activity will take place rain, shine, or snow