See Boston Harbor from a 1920s-style yacht and admire the sun setting behind Boston's skyline. Buy a drink from the onboard bar and look out for city highlights, including Fort Independence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This cruise lasts 2 hours; you are required to arrive 15 minutes in advance for pre-boarding
- Please do not bring your own alcohol, you will be able to purchase beer, wine, Champagne or cocktails from the bar while on-board
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted. Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Masks are no longer required, but are welcome onboard