Take the opportunity to see and admire brown bears in their natural habitat from a specially-designed observation hideaway in the Transylvanian forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Piața Sfatului 1, Brașov, Romania, in the Brașov Council Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Bright colors
Know before you go
- Due to the current COVID-19 measures, transfer to the hideaway is not included
- Please do not wear perfume, bright colors, or bring any food with you on this tour
- Although there is a very good chance to see bears on this tour (statistically over 80%), bear in mind that it is impossible to guarantee a sighting of a wild animal living in its natural habitat