Explore the capital of Slovakia during a walking tour around the historical center and see the major sights, or tailor the tour to a theme of your choice. Visit St. Martin's Cathedral, the oldest fountain in the city, beautiful Slovak Theatre and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Slovak National TheatreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Reservation for the guided walking tour has to be done a day before, up to the 3:00 PM
- Tours are available at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM