Discover the most important historical landmarks of Venice on this guided tour, which is divided into two parts: Saint Mark's Square and the Castello area, plus a visit to the Doge's Palace. You can also skip-the-line and enjoy easy entry to the palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet next to the San Marco post office on Calle larga de l'Ascension, opposite Saint Mark's Basilica. Look for the yellow sign on the wooden kiosk saying "Meeting Point".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Backpacks are not allowed inside the Doge's Palace
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour operates rain or shine
- From November 1 to March 31, there is no skip-the-line entrance to St. Mark's Basilica
- Tour may be affected in case of high tides
- Children up to 5 years old go free (document required). From the age of 6 they must pay the full ticket.