Thanks to its natural port, Brindisi has become important over the centuries for its commercial exchanges since Roman times and land transit to the Holy Land in the Middle Ages. Learn all about its history on this guided tour .
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Viale Regina Margherita (under the stairs of the Roman columns). It's possible to fix the meeting point with the guide at the port.Open in Google Maps ⟶