Take the ferry from Brisbane to Moreton Island. Use the snorkelling equipment and enjoy 3 hours of kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding. Enjoy on-land activities and full use of resort facilities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Bookings cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours will incur a $20 fee
- All tours and activities are subject to the weather
- The local tour operator reserves the right to change or cancel activities in the event of unsafe conditions
- Please note that a $50 deposit is required for all hire activities. This will be fully returned if the equipment is returned undamaged
- You will depart Tangalooma Island Resort for Brisbane at approximately 4:00 PM
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, some activities may not be available
- If you suffer from any injury or pre-existing medical condition or you are pregnant, please bring a medical certificate to participate in the activity with you on the day of the tour, or by email prior to arrival. If you do have asthma, you are required to bring your Ventolin with you.