Take in Brisbane’s distinctive river scene on a relaxing boat tour. Take in some of the most popular highlights such as the Kangaroo Point Cliffs and the Story Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Enter the Gardens at the Edward Street or Albert Street gates and make your way to the water. Look for the ramp down to the pontoons. The City Botanic Gardens River Hub Pontoon is located on the river.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The boutique-style vessel can carry up to 80 guests
- The upstairs area has a fully covered deck allowing for unrestricted views of the passing scenery
- The indoor area has seating for 42 guests
- There is a licensed bar, bathroom, and a coffee shop serving drinks and refreshments on board