See the city from an adventurous angle with a guided kayak tour on the River Brisbane. Make the most with a trip down the iconic waterways on this guided adventure with sights including the iconic Story Bridge and South Bank.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Paddle past iconic sights of the city
- Captain your own kayak
- Hear all about Brisbane from a local
- Let out the adventurer in you in Australia's natural setting
- Take advantage of the sunscreen, equipment and shower facilities provided
- Short kayak instruction session
- Kayak cruise down the river
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Address: Naval Stores, Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive, Kangaroo Point, QLD, 4169.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Itineraries may vary or be substituted for any reason, including seasonal conditions, weather extremities and natural disasters.
- Adventures canceled due to bad weather will be rescheduled without any charge.
- Shower facilities, sunscreen and all equipment is provided.
- All adventures start with a comprehensive briefing where you will learn how to do the activity safely and can ask questions. No experience is required.
- Please do not bring electronic devices on the kayak.